~Announcing the April 2023 Semester~
The Varlow Academy of Magick
Tarot Camp in New Orleans
A Magical Week of Intuition & The Cards, A Victorian Mansion, Historic New Orleans.
Pack your bags for an Immersive Journey of the Cards at Tarot Camp!
Unlock Your Intuition on a Deeper Level with Interactive Games. Uncover the Secrets to Gain Confidence and Master the Skills to Become an Professional Tarot Reader with Hands-On Experience. Develop Your Tarot Identity. Engage in World Building Magick Through the Cards.
Get ready to form a lifelong relationship with your deck by linking each card to a relevant event in your own life story!
Become a Certified Tarot Reader in the Varlow Method.
'I LOVED this course! It truly stuck with me. I’ve been practicing tarot for more than half my life and it wasn’t until this course that I truly understood. From there I was able to get my own interpretations. Between the upbeat attitude and the way that both Veronica and Grandma Helen in spirit explained the cards were just beautiful. Can’t say enough good things about this course! It was my first but I’ve moved on to take all the others offered. Always worth the money. Honestly worth so much more.' - Dee Oleander
What is the Tarot Camp?
The ancient art of tarot is perhaps the greatest tool for divination and connection in the known world. What I have experienced as a reader and through understanding the cards has changed my life forever and continues to add beauty, depth and dimension to my life. It is a lifelong practice and a way of sharing your magic and connecting with people that is more profound and impactful than you can even imagine. Tarot Camp will be a life-changing week of exploration, understanding, practice, ritual and connection. There will be study, ceremony, adventure and fun! All students will stay at the amazing and magical Mansion in the Bywater neighborhood of New Orleans. Magic and mystical energy flows all around as does joy, love, sharing and acceptance in a mutually supportive space. You will find a new home, new friends, new understanding of yourself and the stories of the world and you will discover that you can tell those stories. At the end of Tarot Camp, you will be able to perform a professional reading and be certified as a tarot reader in the Varlow Method.
Like the magical big sister she is, Veronica Varlow danced into my life & offered up her knowledge on tarot during a time when I needed to affirm my own divination practice. Her beautifully laid out tarot school is perfect if you are brand new to the cards or if like me, you are looking to reaffirm & build upon your love & passion for this spiritual art-form. Veronica’s course will help deepen your personal connection to this ancient practice, guiding you every step of the way - proving that magic has the power of connecting us all in the quest for truth. Happy seeking, dear ones!" - Coleman Drew/Judy Darling, Professional NYC Tarot Reader
The Varlow Academy of Magick
Tarot Camp Dates
Each Session has a limited availability of 13 Students to promote focus, connection and an intimate learning environment.
Meet the Varlow Academy of Magick Instructors!
Author of Bohemian Magick, Professional Tarot Reader and Instructor, Lineage Witch
Veronica is the last daughter of a line of Bohemian Witches and her Grandma Helen taught her the cards when Veronica was just 6 years old. In order to help Veronica establish a relationship with the cards, Grandma Helen told unforgettable stories with the pictures, so that the meanings became deeply personal and easy to remember. Grandma Helen believed that the tarot was a sacred form of medicine and a powerful way to connect with our Ancestors and Guides. At Tarot Camp, Veronica teaches tarot in the unique way that her Grandma Helen taught her.
Clairvoyant. Tarot Reader. Instructor. Healer.
David Varlow has been practicing Tarot since he heard a calling to pursue a mystic path fifteen years ago. He has read professionally at venues across New York City. David practices a form of earth magic he calls 'heathen' wisdom where he taps into elemental spirits. David has ESP, makes mystical connections. He is a writer and musician and he holds a Masters degree from Columbia University in Education. He will bring his progressive educational practices to create connected, playful and deep exercises that will connect you on a personal and impactful level to the stories of the cards.
- 7 Days at the Mystery Mansion (Monday Check-In at 3pm-Sunday Check-Out at Noon)
- Interactive & Fun Daily Tarot Lessons (Monday-Friday) designed to deeply connect you on a personal level with the cards using Story-Telling Magick.
- Custom Tarot Rituals, Spellcasting Instructions and High Magick Ceremonies of the Sword, the Cup, the Pentacle and the Wand with Veronica Varlow.
- Develop Your Tarot Identity: Through Games, Exercises, Creativity and Play that will uplift and connect you to the practice with David Varlow.
- Each Varlow Academy of Magick student will be gifted a tarot deck upon arrival so we can all work with the same foundations. The deck that we are teaching with is a Rider-Waite-Colman-Smith clone, meaning that the visual secrets of that classic deck are included in our teachings but with inclusive artwork.
- Learn the secrets of being an intuitive Reader through practice, rituals and games. You will completely feel and know the difference between simply just knowing the cards and being an intuitive, professional Reader. By the end of this week, the cards will become a language that you speak.
- Access to the New Love Witch Tarot School Online Course
- A Hand Embroidered Tarot Talisman zippered bag for your cards, handmade with magick by Veronica Varlow.
- A custom and limited edition of The Varlow Academy of Magick New Orleans Tarot Cloth to take home with you to continue your unique practice.
- Magickal Photo Booth in the Red Room Parlour with dress-up accessories available for your own Tarot Reader portrait!
- At the finale of The Varlow Academy of Magick Tarot Camp, you will have a chance to do a professional reading at a public event.
- A One-on-One 30-Minute Personal Mapping Your Magick Session with Veronica (scheduled upon sign-up)
- Meet The Witches (One Hour Zoom Call Prior To Camp Beginning To Foster Friendships & Connection
- Meet The Witches for Welcome Witchy Hors d'oeuvres & Warlock Lemonade on Monday 4pm Tea Time!
- Daily Breakfast (Tuesday-Friday) Selection of Snowy Owl Teas (mmmm!), Craft Coffees, Local Pastries, Granola Bars and Fruit
- Daily Vegetarian Lunch Provided by Milkfig Apothecary (Tuesday-Friday)
- Taco Party on Friday night at New Orleans' famous Rosalitas!
- ...and more surprises when you arrive!
$2,495 or 2 payments of $1,248